IBC MONOSOL 365 MS-HC
Excellence, efficiency, success – that’s what IBC SOLAR modules stand for. IBC SOLAR modules provide your customers with top-quality products and optimum reliability. The half-cell modules in the IBC SOLAR MonoSol range do not only look impressive with their consistent cell colours. They are also highly efficient, with a positive performance tolerance of up to 5 watts. In addition, they are characterised by optimal performance in weak light conditions and are easily mounted thanks to their long connecting cables.
- Module technology Less line loss, greater yield. This is because modules with half-cut technology consist of 120 smaller cells instead of 60 larger. By halving the cells, line losses are reduced and the efficiency of the modules is increased compared to modules without half-cut technology. This results in higher yields and makes the entire PV system more economical.
- Quality Our quality measures are unique in the industry: From supplier qualification to 7 endurance tests in the SUNLAB PV test laboratory. This thereby ensures that our modules deliver what they promise.
Our quality promise at a glance:
- All components come from renowned and certified manufacturers
- Unique quality assurance measures prevalent throughout the industry
- Review of all components by independent institutes (TÜV, VDE, Fraunhofer Institute)
- Comprehensive incoming goods inspections, based on DIN ISO 2859-1
- Sustainability In addition to efficiency, IBC SOLAR modules also focus on sustainable disposal. Our company is certified in accordance with DIN EN 14001 for sustainable environmental management. IBC SOLAR has also participated in the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) since August 2017. As the largest international initiative for responsible corporate management, it brings together 12,000 companies, organisations and public institutions in 170 countries. By participating in the UNGC, we are committed to providing transparent reports on our activities and pursuing the vision of a sustainable global economy that conserves resources and benefits everyone.
- Warranty With IBC SOLAR as a German guarantor, you benefit from a 15-year product warranty and a 25-year performance guarantee on modules. Please also note that this is the currently valid warranty declaration. Thanks to the continuous further development and expansion of the IBC MonoSol range, IBC SOLAR can always guarantee very high module capacity and efficiency. If you install IBC SOLAR modules with IBC SOLAR mounting components in a system, we will extend the warranty on the mounting from 10 to 15 years free of charge. For further information on the combined warranty, click here.