The Encharge 10T is the 10,5kWh battery for the Enphase Microinverter system with which the self-consumption of solar energy can be increased. Due to the included micro-battery inverter system, an easy direct connection to the home grid is possible via an additional Q-relay.
If the demand on capacity and power grows, the battery can be extended anytime by additional Enphase batteries.
- Usable capacity: 10,5kWh
- Nominal output power (permanent): 3,84kVA
- Cell technology: Lithium iron phosphate (LFP)
- Wall mount
- Acc. To UN 38.3, EN 62040.1, VDE AR-N 4105:2018
- IP55 protection class (also suitable for protected setup outdoors)
- Working temperature range of -15C-55C
- Warranty >80% capacity after 10 years or 3600 cycles, please note the warranty conditions of the manufacturer.
For the Zigbee Communication with the Envoy Gateway, the Enphase Comms-Kit (3403000029) is needed in addition (once per system, no matter how many batteries are included in the system)
Please note that for the installation of the Encharge a certification of the installer is necessary via the Enphase University.
The following link can be used for this certification: https://university.enphaseenergy.com